Meta Masters – Neuro-Semantic NLP Master Practitioner Certification
At The Coaching Centre, we offer world-class NLP training that empowers you to enhance your NLP and Neuro-Semantics skills and knowledge, leading to greater access to your personal power, autonomy, and effectiveness. This comprehensive course is exclusively available to graduates who hold the NS/NLP Practitioner Certification from the International Society of Neurosemantics. Graduates from other NLP Organizations can enroll after completing NS experience through Coaching Genius or Accessing Personal Genius. Our program is designed for individuals who are committed to taking their NLP/NS application to the highest level.
The NLP Master Practitioner Certification training, known as Meta Masters, is led by the International President of the Meta Coach Foundation. As a renowned NLP and Neuro-Semantic practitioner, our instructor specializes in generating potential, people development, and self-actualization. This program helps you deepen your skills and knowledge to attain mastery in NLP.
At The Coaching Centre, we strive to provide one of the most powerful and fully accredited 14-day face-to-face NLP Master Practitioner Certification training in Australia, setting the highest standards in Australia and internationally. Join us to take your NLP skills and personal development to the next level..
Who should attend this program?
Meta Masters is for anyone who is passionate about supporting themself and others in making permanent positive change, and who want to be at the forefront of leading edge human development.
As you learn the very structure of development, you’ll gain a practical guide to acknowledge the way people communicate, learn and change so that you can communicate for more complete and sustainable solutions. You’ll use incredible techniques to bring about positive and profound life change.
Ask us how this fits your continuing professional development.
*Courses are subject to minimum numbers of attendees
$3990 – 30% off standard rate
When: 8.30am start 10th September, 2023
9am-5pm 14 days,
Part 1 (7days): Friday 10th to Friday 17th September 2023
Part 2 (7 days): Saturday 15th to Friday 22nd October 2023
Self-reflexivity of consciousness
Perceptual lens and disposition of how we look at things
Hypnotic language patterns to induce state so you can have great experiences
The Power of influence and persuasion
Strategies and modelling excellence to accelerate your learning
Full course details below
Accessing Personal Genius and Self Leadership – Emotional Intelligence
In this training, you will learn valuable skills that will help you become a more effective and successful individual. You will discover how to manage your emotions in a positive way, take responsibility for your behavior, and eliminate negative thinking. Through the use of powerful coaching patterns, you will learn how to communicate more effectively and develop essential language skills for developmental communication.
You will also gain an entrepreneurial mindset that will help you overcome obstacles, achieve extraordinary results, and live your purpose with intentionality. With a mindset of focus, self-discipline, and ownership, you will be able to set and achieve your goals with confidence.
By mastering NLP as a discipline, you will be able to access your own “Personal Genius” and gain mastery through meta-states. You will learn how to use hypnotic language to create higher level inductions for resourcefulness and break through resistance. You will also gain a deeper understanding of the process of how we create meaning, how it drives performance, and how we use this process to cause personal suffering.
Throughout the program, you will develop skills in perceptual filters for profiling people, activities, and responses. You will learn how to respond to the environment rather than react to it and how to use the art of conversational reframing to handle conversations with skill through persuasion and influence. You will create transformations in meaning by searching for the structure of experience and define the vision of mastery in today’s world to exceed.
All of the course content has been approved and accredited by the International Society of Neuro-Semantics (ISNS) and the Australian NLPAA. You will identify, unpack, and replicate strategies by tracking the flow of human mind-body responses that create behavior. By the end of this training, you will be equipped with the tools and knowledge to achieve your highest potential and master NLP as a discipline, facilitating your own personal mastery with greater efficiency, persuasion, and influence.
So What are Meta-Programs?
Meta-Programs are the “programs” we use in our mind-body system to input and process information. They operate at a level meta to our content thinking and so refer to the sorting devices we use in perceiving, paying attention to things, and inputting and processing stimuli. They are programs that run other programs. Meta-programs describe our attitude and orientating toward various contexts and situations.
In the Meta-States model, state upon state generates multiple kinds of systemic interfaces. This systemic processing sets up feedback and feed forward processes that are recursive and iterative, resulting in a self-organizing system.
The Meta-States Model maps the structure of self-reflexivity and describes how the layering of states upon states (thoughts and feelings about thoughts and feelings) creates the so-called “logical levels” and the higher level understandings and perceptions about things.
The layering of state upon state in Meta-States also provides an inherent “apply to self” dynamic within the model encouraging congruency and integrity of those who practice the model.
Including two full days designed with learning for Meta-Trance Using Trance For Mastery
- Trance as a Meta-State Phenomena
- What is hypnosis anyway?
- Working with the ideas that are typically outside of cognitive conscious awareness
- The nature of hypnotic phenomenon
- The Types of Trance
- The Meta-Levels as Trance
- The language of trance and non trance
- Inductions of Hypnotic Trances
- Building Hypnotic Inductions Training
- Statements and questions for hypnotic language
- Eliciting your time line
- Change personal history
- Creating new decisions
- Trance via Time-Lines
- Linguistic Timelining
- Fast and Slow Time
- Spiraling Resources
- Creating a New Life Narrative
- Developing more time for patience now
- Patterns for effectively living now
Do you want to be able to influence others by your words? Is having the power of influence crucial in your role? Do you want to enrich your leadership powers?
I: Overview: What is Reframing and Why Reframe?
- Frames and Reframes
- Lines that Change Minds
- Why are Mind-Lines Important?
II: Preparation for Learning Mind-Lines
- Getting into the Right State: State Accessing Patterns
- Adopting Empowering Beliefs
- Attitudes for Super-Charging your Learning
- Clearing your Path of Interferences
III: The Conceptual World of Meaning
- The Structure of Meaning: Detecting the Levels
- Seven Directions and Best States
- Summary of the Mind-Lines Formula
- Mind-Line Diagrams
- Insider’s Guide to Structure of Meaning
- The Meta-Move
- The Layers of your Meaning Matrix Cues and Prompters
IV: Examples of Reframing
- Learning Difficulty
- Saying Mean Things
- Being Late
- Getting into a magical state
- Empowering States
- Supporting beliefs that empower the magical state of mind-lining
- Problematic states that prevent word magic
- Eight things every magician needs to know about meaning
- The seven directions of consciousness
- Sometimes you just have to go meta
V: Reviewing the Art of Reframing
- The magic of reframing
- Simplifying the Simplifications
- Learning Mind-Lines Step-by-Step (the magic formula)
- How do Know when to do What (how to do what when; chapter 13)
- Delivering Mind-Lines with Powerful Elegance
- Semantically Packing your Mind-Lines
- Mind-Lining as a Belief Change Pattern
So in Neuro-Semantics, we aim to extend what NLP began since using the latest discoveries in the Cognitive Sciences, Cybernetics, Systems, General Semantics, etc. Therefore Foundations for modeling in Neuro-Semantics involves not only the NLP-enriched TOTE model that began the whole Cognitive Movement itself, but also the sources for modeling in Korzybski that were never brought over into NLP and used very little in General Semantics.
Furthermore you will learn how to model and use applications for;
- Hence, exploring the Structure of Experience.
- Yet other key components of this training;
- Modeling: the heart of NLP
- Kinds of Modeling
- Best States for Modeling and Tools for Modeling
- Submodalities and Meta-Levels
- Unmasking Sbmd’s meta-levels
- Using Sbmd for Mastering NLP
- Strategies for Modeling
- The NLP-enriched TOTE Model
- Identifying, unpacking, & replicating
- Strategies of Excellence
- Most noteworthy Neuro-Semantics Modeling
- Cultural Modeling
- Structure of “Cultural” Phenomena
Brendan Savage – NLP Practitioner
“Meta-NLP Master Practitioner has enriched my experience through a greater understanding of myself and how to get more out of life. A very supportive learning environment with good feedback”.
When: 8.30am start 7th June, 2024
9am-5pm 14 days,
Part 1 (7days): Friday 7th to Friday 14th June 2024
Part 2 (7 days): Saturday 12th to Friday 19th July 2024
Up until the 5th of June the Early Bird Rate is Only $3395
The first 5 people to sign up for the Early Bird Rate will receive a 30minute one on one breakthrough coaching session valued at $199
After the 5th of June the Standard Rate is Only $3995
Ask us about our 3 for 2 offer today!
Up until the 5th of June the Early Bird Rate is Only $3695
After the 5th of June the Standard Rate is Only $3995
We offer our 6 month interest free payment plan that allows you to focus on your goals instead of the road blocks that keep you from achieving them.
Reserve your seat now with just a 20% deposit of the standard rate
"*" indicates required fields
What to look for?: The Coaching Centre are the only Australian coach training company who deliver Meta-NLP Master Practitioner, recognised and endorsed through both national governing NLP Association of Australia and the International governing Neuro-Semantic NLP Association. This is a minimum recommendation to ensure quality standards are upheld.
The duration of the NLP Master Practitioner Certification training must be a minimum of:
1. Attainment of your NLP Practitioner Certification from a recognised NLP trainer
2. 40 hours of pre-course reading (User Manual for the Brain Vol 2 or your complete Master NLP Training Manual plus Mind
3. Fourteen whole days face-to-face classroom training
4. A demonstration of knowledge you’ve gained by reaching the pass mark of the final written assessment (open book- assessment supplied pre-course)
5. Demonstration of your skills gained with a live bench-marked pattern delivery
6. The training delivered by an INSA ‘Recognised Meta-NLP Trainer’
7. Introduction to NLP Mastery
8. Top Ten Mastery States
9. Well-Formed Outcomes for Mastery
10. Circles of Excellence
11. Mastery through meta-states
12. Meta-Stating Learning
13. Meta-Stating Concepts
14. Mind-to-Muscle Pattern
15. Qualifying/ Texturing Genius States
16. Meta-Stating Intentionality
17. Meta-Stating Committed Focus
18. Meta-Stating Integrity Beyond Language
19. Mastery through trance
20. Trance as a Meta-State Phenomena
21. The Meta-Levels as Trance
22. Inductions of Hypnotic Trances
23. Trance via Time-Lines
24. Meta-programs mastery
25. Meta-Programs as Coalesced meta-states
26. Meta-Programs for “Figuring Out People”
27. Changing Meta-Programs
28. Using Meta-Programs
29. Mastery through mind-lines
30. The Mind-Lines Model
31. Conversational Reframing
32. 26 Reframing Patterns
33. Exploring the Structure of Experience
34. Modeling: the heart of NLP
35. Tools for Modeling
36. Sub-modalities go meta
37. Unmasking Sbmd’s meta-levels
38. Strategies for Modeling
39. The NLP-enriched TOTE Model
40. Neuro-Semantics Modeling
Still have questions?
Send us an email or ring Shawn on 0439194323
Ongoing Community & Support
The Coaching Centre is a member of the worldwide NLP and Neuro-Semantic global community, where we support and are governed by licensing through the International Society of Neuro-Semantics (ISNS) and Nationally, through the Australian Institute of Neuro-Semantics.
Upon successful completion of your NLP or Master Practitioner Training, you will become a member of a supportive international learning community of over 8,000 NLP practitioners, coaches and like minded individuals, across 40 different countries, all passionate about NLP, human growth & potential.
The Coaching Centre sponsors ongoing monthly NLP and Meta Coaching practice groups in Orange, Bathurst and online. This monthly group meetups is a great place to ground and continue with your learning and development, while connecting with other Practitioners and professional communicators.
"*" indicates required fields