What is emotional intelligence (EQ)
With individuals EQ means the following five distinctions
Emotional Awareness – aware of what you are thinking, feeling, saying to yourself, kinesthetics, body movements and gestures, etc.
Self Monitoring – able to monitor the ups and downs of thoughts and emotions, to monitor what triggers various responds, when and where and with whom one’s insides oscillates.
Emotional Management – able to manage or regulate the micro-behaviors of thinking, feeling, emoting, languaging, etc.
Emotional Relating and Connection – using one’s insides to connect with others, bond, understand, listen, care, set boundaries, empathize, etc.
Self-responsibility – willingness to accept ownership of the inside dimension, and to choose one’s thoughts, feelings, words, etc.
Learn how to develop and use emotional intelligence over the experiences that are out of your awareness with effective emotional intelligence. Unleash Your Potentials For Emotional Vitality,
Through this course you will benefit significant freedom in yourself because you will;
- Develop and use emotional intelligence with freedom over the experiences and stuckness that is now holding you back in life
- Gain clarity to manage your state and your mind in new ways for an abundant life, leaving unresourceful states in the past
- Furthermore engage in how emotional intelligence works through self reflexive consciousness and high quality state management skills
- Additionally we guarantee you gain more awareness for life through seeing, going, sharing and checking in how you view the world through our transformative activities
- Also understand the mind-body-emotion communication model for higher quality meanings in life
- Develop a full sense of ownership over your life with personal confidence
- Especially relevant is to Feel how you can hold healthy responsibility for yourself and getting along with others
- So learn how to deeply enjoy life more
- Identify the impact of own emotions on others in the workplace
- Recognise and appreciate the emotional strengths and weaknesses of others
- Promote the development of emotional intelligence in others
- Utilise emotional intelligence to maximise team outcomes