“Thankyou, its like you make the book come alive in ways I’ve never seen before! – Graduate talking to Shawn about his mentoring on the calls“
Meta-Coach Mentoring and Supervision
Are you serious about your coaching development as a professional coach? This program is the difference that makes the difference
Meta-Coach Supervision has the Supervisor focusing on supporting and enabling the NLP Coach/ Meta-Coach in numerous ways:
- Examining and reflecting upon current coaching cases of a Meta-Coach, looking at the presenting objective, needs analysis, the coaching strategy being used by the coach, challenges, etc.
- Encouraging and enabling the Meta-Coach to apply the Meta-Coaching system in a more systematic and systemic way with clients. Enabling the coach to think and work in a more systemic way.
- Focusing at times on the practice of coaching itself, professional boundaries, ethics and therfore associated disciplines etc.
- Mentoring the Meta-Coach when necessary, specifically guide the coach in being able to do some specific activity related to the supervising.
- As a result learn what kind of coaching conversation the client is wanting and needing
- How to think strategically about the conversation
- How to use the WFO questions to gain clarity and decision about the coaching session
- Growing business skills based on your professional business
- Professional Communication skills and Meta-Coach accessibility for Meta-Coach Supervision in the Meta-Coach System.
- Mentoring and Supervision for Meta-Coaches in practice
The pathway to mastery through Meta-Coach Supervision
- Accelerating your international coaching skills for crucial conversations
- Supporting clients through challenging and confrontation, hence using the art of listening and exploration, precision questioning, grounded meta questioning, inducing states, giving and receiving feedback and more.
- Improving leadership effectiveness through coaching conversations based on the Internationally Recognised Meta-Coach System.
- First of all, develop an introductory session and full Coaching program
- In addition enabling you a reflective space and introspection for a Meta-Coach
- Increasing client outcomes to empower the quality of life
- Most noteworthy is to learn conversational pattern practices
- Especially relevant is seeing how to be present to meta-program observations
- Finally a complete Meta-Coach Supervision program for Meta-Coaches
- Support through a foundational 12 month Supervision program
- Also, developing Systems for an effective coaching practice
- Achieving Meta-Coaching skill competency past Associate Certified Meta-Coach Certification level and therefore close to PCMC level
Supervision’s focus: The supervisor focuses on supporting and enabling the Meta-Coach in numerous ways:
1) Examining and reflecting upon current coaching cases of a Meta-Coach, looking at the presenting objective, needs analysis, the coaching strategy being used by the coach, challenges, etc.
2) Encouraging and enabling the Meta-Coach to apply the Meta-Coaching system in a more systematic and systemic way with clients. Enabling the coach to think and work in a more systemic way.
3) Focusing at times on the practice of coaching itself, professional boundaries, ethics, etc.
4) Mentoring the Meta-Coach when necessary, specifically guide the coach in being able to do some specific activity related to the supervising.
In 2014 The Coaching Centre began to align with other allied health modalities where therapists, counsellors and coaches are required to receive Supervision to gain experience and develop skills as a Coach to build coaching confidence. Most NLP trained professionals do not receive extensive training about working specifically with individuals, administrative and reporting requirements for working with clients, aspects of transference and client skill development etc. Generally, NLP Practitioner and Master Practitioner teaches tools to use with clients but not necessarily when to use those tools. ACMC material gives us more of an approach but still coaches can be left confused on how to do what, when and why.
The purpose of supervision has many benefits
1) to ensure the Coach/ Practitioner are held to a high standard of quality training and ongoing development for the benefit of themselves and their clients and
2) to align and adhere to standard practice of mental health regulations around the world and in Australia.
Coaching Supervision in the field of NLP is quite uncommon, therefore The Coaching Centre is leading the trend to create a more unified practice and help coaches and health professional to create a better practice for themselves and their clients. Supervision is essential for coaches to:
• Develop new skills and to receive guidance, assistance, and protection when starting to work in a coaching area.
• Ensure that they are maintaining a high level of practice, including how they address ethical considerations raised in coaching.
• Manage themselves and identify signs of burnout by reviewing difficult cases.
• Provide the best possible coaching service to their clients.
• Identify potential transference and counter-transference issues with clients.
Professional coaches instead of being called a Supervisor can also be called a Mentor, depending on the skill and work undertaken. Someone to help you grow your skills with clients personally and professionally. Even seasoned Professionals require supervision for continual growth of their skills.
A Meta-Coach Supervisor is someone who is trained in advanced NLP and Meta-coaching techniques, specifically to help mentor individuals and groups who work with others.
Meta-coach supervision is an asset to a professional coach and leader, and can result in an increase in your professional credibility. At the very least, undertaking supervision is an indication of your commitment to professional development and to providing your clients with effective and appropriate coaching activity.
Meta-Coach Supervision is for Coaches after their attendance in Associate Certified Meta-Coach (ACMC), whilst The Coaching Centre provide Supervision for a variety of coach levels.
We assist you to go beyond the benchmarks and understand specific skills.
We support you in learning how to detect patterns effectively and provide your clients with tasking.
We enable you to hold a conversation like none other ensuring the client reaches what they desire through an evidence based approach.
There are alot more performances and refining to do, so contact us now to get started!